Junior Duran at The Confessing Baptist re-posted an article on Benjamin Keach from the Founder’s Ministry Journal (Journal 76 · Spring 2009). The article discusses the theological teachings of this important early leader of the Baptist faith (and ‘face’ of the Abraham’s Seed blog).
Benjamin Keach was a pastor who suffered tremendous persecution for his Baptist convictions. He is credited for the Baptist catechism and numerous other edifying works about the Baptist faith. He is also credited for initiating congregational hymn singing in the Baptist chruches. Listed below are a few additional links regarding brother Keach.
- Benjamin Keach (Abraham’s Seed)
- Ten Baptists Everyone Should Know: Benjamin Keach (Credo Magazine Blog)
- Another Short Keach Bio (Abraham’s Seed)
- Baptists Initiate Congregational Hymn Singing (Abraham’s Seed)
- Biography and Works of Benjamin Keach (Digital Puritan)
- Benjamin Keach and Hymn Singing
- Another Brief Keach Bio (Fundamentalist Perspective)