Since we’re thinking about Premillennialism, lately, I’ve posted links to a series of papers presented at a conference at Denver Seminary, April 23-25, 2009, on Historic Premillennialism. The topic for the conference was, Historic Premillennialism: A Biblical Alternative to “Left Behind” Eschatology. The lectures are below:
- The Problems with Postmillennialism
- Who are the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11?
- What Did the Early Church Believe about the Tribulation?
- The Seventy Sevens of Daniel 9
- Transformations of Jerusalem in the Bible
- The Need for a Millennium
- Why Historic Premillinnialism Trumps Dispensationalism
All the lectures and speaker bios can be found at the following: